Friday, June 27, 2008

Celebrations

It always seems like there is so much to celebrate... birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, etc. Sometimes it seems like everything comes on at once, but really isn't that how life should be?? Full of celebrations? We should celebrate with our Lord for those who turn to him and praise him. We are his handiwork, and that is such an honor. Let us always turn to Him and lift up our voices and emotions to show Him how much we rejoice! We can never show our God enough praise!!!
This came to mind because I am about to head out to Raleigh to celebrate the birthdays of two lovely females, Kristina and Katy. It should be good times with some great friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, and role models. :)
I will get the chance to see some of my closest friends before going to dinner, and I couldn't be more excited about it! Because of this excitement, I'm going to shower and hit the road ASAP!

4 comments:

Sandra Anastasia said...

You are here with me in my room in Raleigh right now! Awesomeee. I love youu!

Heather said...

YAYYY you are behind me and I'm LOVIN it!!

Quinn said...

it's sad that the only time i want to be tickled...is when you're not around. funny how that works.

Quinn said...

Well, i must admit that i didn't read your blog the first time i wrote my comment, so my other comment is less than legit for post that you wrote.
Thank you for your insight on celebration. I absolutely agree. Life should be filled with celebrations. According to 1 Thessalonians 5:16 "Rejoice always." that sounds like a command to me. I just wish I could follow through, and look past the "misty windsheild, to see the rainbow" and promises that God provides. As a sweet girl in her car was telling me about today. :D