Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whirlwind

I feel like my life has been a going at super sonic speed since fall break. Honestly, how did an entire month go by since I was home?? Not that that is a long time for me to be away from home, but this month has just flown by.
I have been a busy little Baird, that's for sure... some of the things that have kept me the most busy were Rockbridge, four square, birthdays, anniversaries, giving the Sin and cross talks back to back, campaigners, spending time with friends, being a mom every afternoon, and school... okay, maybe not school... but I have to make myself sound good somehow!
Life is certainly amazing, and they say that time flies when you are having fun, so I definitely can not complain.
I can not believe that the semester is winding down. I have project deadlines looming before Thanksgiving break, but I look forward to the coming time off.
Before being home for Fall Break, I hadn't been in Shelby since JUNE. Yes, it took my 4 months to make the 4 hour drive home. Now I will be home next Tuesday through Saturday, then shortly after that, I will be heading home for almost an entire month!
Relaxing and spending quality time with hometown friends is most eagerly anticipated.
I will be sure to keep everyone updated on the happenings of this final frontier of 2008.

No comments: