Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camps: Caswell and Sharptop!

This past weekend was fantastic. :) Aaron and I went to Caswell, hung out with amazing people and had some great times. Thrift store hopping for decade dance outfits, funny photoshoots, running on the beach, decade dance, and other fun times with the Caswell Staff of '08 were fantastic!

On the way home, we stopped to see friends in Wilmington. Scott Brewer and Jason Pogue. Oh those kids. We hadn't seen each other since the lake, and it was a fun reunion. Then the little miss Ali Jo Forester came to join us! Oh that was just wonderful! I love love love seeing people from school. She's so fun. The visit was short lived because I had work that night, but its okay. Little reunions+ice cream=unbeatable. :)

Can I just express to you guys how awesome life is?? I am getting so stinkin' excited for camp. William (my younger brother) just got home from Crooked Creek yesterday and was raving to me about how awesome it was. I haven't gotten to hear the full story yet, hopefully that will come later today, but I know it was a great time for him with friends, new people, awesome enviroment, and the big man upstairs. How cool is it that I get to be a leader for kids experiencing these same things this coming week??!?!?! I have done nothing worthy of being put in this position, but wow, what an honor to serve My Creator and Savior like this! Its giong to be one heck of a week. Please pray for Pitt County at Sharptop Cove! I have 9 girls going with me from South Central and am so so blessed in that aspect!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

I'm so flippin excited for you and the 9 girls going! I know it's ganna be a week to remember. I'm praying for you and them. So great! Dude...they are very blessed to have you as a leader...and I know you feel blessed to be part of their lives. So basically, God is great!