Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things that make me smile

Soo, sometimes our emotions run away with us. We get caught up in the little things in life and loose control and find ourselves on an emotional roller coaster. I know that when this happens to me, I am always very shaken up... I am not normally a very emotional person. But the good news is that when anything gets us down, we all have so many blessings that we can think about and rejoice in.
some things that I always remind myself of are:
*I am a beloved child of God
*Nothing is stronger than my savior
*My true friends will always be there to help me up
*My family is amazing
*Encouragment can be found in any avenue of my life

Renew is one of my favorite words... we must renew ourselves daily with our walk and discovery of Christ. Doing this can allow us to find that the smallest of blessings can brighten the worst of days. I hadn't had a great day the other day..things seemed to keep piling up on me. One of my recent, constant stressors has been that I have lost my camera. To destress, I decided to clean my room, and in one last sweep, I decided to check a place that I have looked multiple times since I lost my camera, and sure enough, it was there. Oooh kids, you may not understand how big this was for me to find it. I didn't even care that I may have had to buy a new camera soon, but I had just taken some pictures that were precious to me, and I just wanted those back. Great news for me. :) I'll share some of these pictures soon.
<3

2 comments:

Sandra Anastasia said...

You found your camera! Whew! Yay!

Quinn said...

Im so glad you found it!!

p.s. my fav word is delight...I was just thinking about that a few days ago; if you care. hehe.