Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Katie started it.

The lovely Katie Smith has tagged me in a blog ordeal dealio thing where you post the fourth picture in your fourth album and say something about it. I have done so because she tagged me. (Which I feel very honored for because she could only choose 2 people and I know she's a popular gal.)
Sorry its not more exciting... its just my face... but its my face surrounded by LONG curly hair. This was during the year that I was growing my hair out for locks of love and I would take pictures to document the process.... not for anyone else to see... but oh well, guess that's changing now. This was taken August 31st, 2007. I straightened it this day to also see how long it was straight. I got it all chopped off in late November.
I guess I can tie this into my weekend plans... I am getting a hair cut on Saturday. Happy Valentine's Day Aaron! You get my short hair back. :)


And I tag Kristen and Blair.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Why are you cutting your hair? I thought you liked it long? And your face is SO exciting!