Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free time

I tend to make to-do lists while not listening in my classes. I always seem to have about 386 things on each list. Some little, some normal, some major. I try to refer back to it throughout my day and try to get as many things checked off during free time as possible. Unfortunately I often don't have much free time, so the things that don't happen every day don't get done for a long time. Today I was making a list in 3290 and really didn't see much time in my day to get these things done.
But amazingly everything else for the rest of my day disappeared!
-My group project meeting got moved
-Normal babysitting was canceled
-Babysitting for ECU Coach's Wives' Night Out was canceled
-I was reminded we didn't have bible study this week

Wow! So I was able to fit in some important things!
-Got ice cream with 2 girls from SCHS--one of which I just met then and there. (She came with a girl I already knew)
-Went and visited my previous campus minister, Kerri, and held her little 1 month old baby
-Chatted with the lovely Sara Jennings at her apt
-Got dinner and caught up on life with CJ
-Cleaned my room

And now I am about to do my summer staff application.
Ah, its SO nice, and SO rare for me to have free time. I need to cherish it. And I do love updating a blog. :)

No comments: