Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Precious Hampton

And here is another "out of the mouths of babes" episode courtesy of 4 year old Hampton.

Yesterday I load him up in his car seat, close the door, circle around the car, climb in my door, and just as I sit down he says, "Miss Baird," and if that isn't precious enough, "Do you like to move it, move it?"

HOW THE HECK DOES HE KNOW ME SO WELL? I LOVE to move it move it. Especially while watching the credits of Madagascar with my roommate and ex-suitemates. Last year we would watch and dance...and I can't lie.. we were good. We pretty much memorized the dance sequence. Because we're 7 years old and all.

Here is a youtube I like to move it from Madagascar 2. I think it will be our next hit performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91pJDut50E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha totally made me smile :)
thanks roomie!

and you KNOW we were good.