Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yummy!

So I looove toast with butter and cinnamon sugar. But we have no butter in my apartment right now. (Weird..) So I made it with peanut butter instead! WOW. Its so amazing. Plus its more protein which is great since I just got a crazy workout...aka...went to my indoor soccer game but only had 4 people on the team so we had to run around like crazy kids. I was in goal second half (btw I've never played in the goal before... mainly bc I flinch when the ball is being hurled at me) but anyways... I was in goal. It was so funny. I just talked to all the players and spectators the whole time. :) It must have worked as a distraction bc they only scored once. And it was really close to the end. And I ALMOST blocked it. But I did block like 5 others. :) I can't lie.. I'm proud. Of my goalie ability and of my chef abilities.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

congrats on being a goalie chef! and on your 11:33 post:)